Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tagged (4)

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

1. Landscaper
2. Carpenter
3. Grocery Bagger
4. Temp

Four Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Brazil
2. Coffee and Cigarettes
3. Happy Gilmore
4. Trainspotting

Four places I've lived:

1. Cambridge, England
2. Edinburgh, Scotland
3. Chicago, US
4. A rut, variably


(Four TV shows I can bear to watch)

1. Ali G
2. Angel
3. Aquateen Hunger Force
4. The Simpsons


Four Places I Have Never Been But Want To Go

1. Madrid
2. Paris
3. Buenos Aires
4. Chabert's house


Four Guilty Pleasure Websites:

1. Long Sunday
2. The Valve
3. Kingdom of Loathing
4. Amazon.com
There's many more I don't feel guilty about.

Four Foods I can't stand and why

1. Sea food - smells bad, often looks like bugs
2. Steak - I'm vegetarian, blood is gross
3. Sausage - I'm vegetarian and am sorely tempted by the smell of sausage
4. Rice cakes - what's the point?

1 comment: