Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tagged (2)

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life:

1. Usher / Cook (depending on how busy the cinema was)
2. Journalist for a small Catholic newspaper
3. Factotum in a warehouse
4. Porter

Four Movies I have watched more than once:

1. Battle of Algiers
2. Vertigo
3. Michael Collins (not through choice)
4. Last Year in Marienbad (actually no, it was just the once)

Four places I've lived:

1. Liverpool
2. Oxford
3. Belsize Park
4. Soho (ish)


(Four TV shows I can bear to watch)

1. Seinfeld
2. Some obscure satellite programme about what’s going on in London
3. Arena
4. Match of the Day (if Leeds are in the premiership)


Four Places I Have Never Been But Want To Go

1. Naples
2. Lake Como
3. Connemara
4. A spacious apartment with large windows, belonging to me and overlooking Lake Como.


Four Guilty Pleasure Websites:

1. Lenin’s Tomb
2. Wood’s Lot
3. ReadySteadyBook
4. Le Colonel Chabert


Four Foods I can't stand and why

1. volauvents (they’re what my dad would call ‘fartin grub')
2. Deep Fried Pizza
2. spatchcocked raw squid
3. toasted thistles

2 comments:

  1. "4. Last Year in Marienbad (actually no, it was just the once)"

    Okay you, you come and clean this coffee off my computer screen. Menace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:28 AM

    cf 'Films I may have seen several times: Memento'

    ReplyDelete